Keller Williams® Premier Realty
Keller Williams® Premier Realty Company Profile
Founded in 1983, Keller Williams Premier Realty, Inc. is the largest real estate franchise by agent count in the world, with 700 offices and 125,000 associates in more than a dozen countries around the world. The company has grown exponentially since the opening of the first Keller Williams Premier Realty office and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards associates as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes and commercial real estate properties. For more information or to search for homes for sale, visit Keller Williams Premier Realty online at (www.kw.com). For more information about KWWorldwide, please visit kwworldwide.com.
Real estate industry giant Keller Williams reported record growth, productivity and profitability gains for 2015. During the company’s annual convention in Phoenix, Keller Williams CEO Mark Willis announced that the company’s associates have both outpaced the industry and shattered records in every category Keller Williams measures:
- Transactions were up 71 percent and closed volume more than doubled.
- Sales volume increased 26 percent to $100 billion and agents earned $3 billion in gross commission income.
- Named the #1 training organization across all industries in the world by Training Magazine.
- Reaching No. 1 on the Wall Street Journal business bestseller list with co-founder Gary Keller’s The ONE Thing, which has now been translated into 23 languages.
- Made Entrepreneur Magazine Franchise 500 list of top franchises for the fifth year in a row.
- Honored by Inc. Magazine 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies for the sixth consecutive year in a row.
Features for consumers include:
- The ability to search for homes based on criteria or by custom drawing on an interactive map.
- GPS localized data displays homes in a given area that match the consumer’s price range.
- The ability to easily swipe through galleries of photos to decide whether a home fits one’s needs and then add it to saved searches for convenient reference on the app or via the agent’s website, where the saved searches are synced.
- Faster communication between agents and consumers via call, text or email.
The strong growth, productivity and profitability gains follow a year of milestones for the company:
- The release of the Keller Williams mobile app personally branded for each of the company’s 125,000 associates.
- Keller Williams family, this year showcased to the world that an education-based, technology-driven, consumer-focused company can drive innovation and excellence.
Keller Williams President Mary Tennant shared that the company’s charitable foundation, KW Cares, had awarded more than $2.0 million in grants in 2014 to Keller Williams family members in 30 of the 33 regions for struggling against unexpected hardships – from health issues to natural disasters. Additionally, KW Cares awarded $403,633 to the three organizations with which it shares an annual title, the Ryan’s Well Foundation, Homes for Our Troops, and the MD Anderson Cancer Center.