10978 57th Street N, Lake Elmo, Minnesota 55042(Sold At) $1,400,000
Experience an idyllic lifestyle in this stunning home nestled on wooded estate on 3/4 acre, located in a beautifully landscaped private setting. Perfect blend of cottage and Artisan styling lends a timeless look to this home that will impress all. Comfortable elegance with luxurious finishes. Spacious, yet intimate-designed for both family living and entertaining! Custom built jewel! Privacy unlike any other, yet close to everything. Magnificent retreat home with outdoor pool with multiple entertaining spaces, gorgeous exterior lighting wraps the home, indoor sport court, several living/entertaining spaces, hand-scraped walnut floors throughout entire home, enamel trim, spiral staircase, hidden overlook window/bench seating area from kitchen to sport court, secret bookcase door to huge bonus room. 5 car heated garage. Wonderful details contribute to the lovely character of this well designed home. One owner. Private, serene, quiet; magical! An escape from city life, this home retains a retreat-like ambiance.
• BARREL VAULT ENTRY: Enchanting solid wood front entry double-doors with unique speak-easy windows, which include pop-out screens. As you enter this home you will be swept away by the attention to detail.
• FORMAL DINING: Charming Dining Room with views of front beautiful landscaped gardens.
• DEN: French doors for privacy, open the window to hear the outside water feature and the birds in the trees.
• LIVING ROOM: An elegant yet comfortable living room which include thoughtful design.
• DETAILS: reclaimed beam used for mantle, beautiful built-in custom cabinets, custom framed art piece rolls up to display TV, and large windows offer captivating views. new roof 2017, 20kw natural gas powered back-up generator, security system with wireless relay, 5 zone HVAC system, additional air filtration system, ultra violet light system for air quality, reverse osmosis water system, floor between main and lower level has soundproofing, 15 zone irrigation system, invisible fence.
• KITCHEN: Wonderfully appointed kitchen with custom cabinets, oversized butcher-block island, perfect for entertaining, ample work space and storage throughout. Chef's kitchen complete with custom bronze finish fridge, double oven, and dishwasher. The glass-front display cabinets, under-cabinet lighting enhance this well-designed space. Walk-in floor to ceiling pantry, gorgeous granite countertops, hand-painted custom tile backsplash, informal dining options & more.
• SUN ROOM: Celebrate the seasons in the sun room wrapped in windows. With its mesmerizing environment, this space offers a tree house like setting surrounded by beautiful pines.
• POWDER ROOM: Custom vanity piece
• BACK ENTRY: huge mudroom off garage with built-in drawers/counter, large custom cubbies, coat closet, service door, and back stairwell to lower level sport court entrance.
• GARAGE: 1,300 square foot heated and insulated garage with water/floor drains, sink and cabinets.
• MASTER: Large picture windows allowing for great views of the woods, very large walk-in closet and separate room for relaxing, glam center or changing area.
• MASTER BATH: Private owner's spa-like bath with claw foot tub, walk-in shower, dual raised vanities, heated floors, and adjacent walk-in closet.
• BEDROOMS: Curl up with cozy reading bench with lighting, beautiful built-in bookcases and cabinet storage.
• BONUS ROOM: Spacious Bonus Room - over the heated 5 car garage offers lots of charm with angled ceilings and dormers. Incredible flexible space: playroom, hang-out spot, art studio, yoga studio or home office.
• LAUNDRY: Convenient upper level laundry room with sink, cabinets, folding counter.
• LOWER LEVEL: Spacious walk-out lower level offers lots of entertaining options. Large windows offer dramatic back yard views. Walk out from the lower level family room to a beautiful patio with expansive breathtaking wooded views. Perfect for entertaining.
• BAR: Walk behind bar with wine room. Gorgeous mirrored open shelving. Bar has full fridge, sink, dishwasher, microwave and prep space.
• SPORT COURT: Adjustable height basketball hoop and back board, gym mats that double as wall padding behind hoop, 19’ ceiling, interchangeable sport court tile flooring, water fountain and plenty of storage in the locker room across the hall. A great area for all to play!
• EXTERIOR: Spectacular backyard oasis with salt water pool, poolside lounging and entertainment area, gas fireplace with pergola and waterfall, stunning landscaping including multiple water features, a flagstone path leads to a private side yard fire pit flagstone patio, full outside up lighting for use of yard at night.
• Walking trails and close to shopping
Property Type Residential, Single Family
Property Status: Sold
Property Features Basement, Central Air Conditioning, Fireplace, Garage, Pool
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.