Keller Williams Realty
Founded in 1983, Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is the largest real estate franchise by agent count in the world, with over 900 market centers across the globe and more than 180,000 associates in more than a dozen countries around the world. The company has grown exponentially since the opening of the first Keller Williams Realty office and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technologydriven culture that rewards associates as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes and commercial real estate properties. For more information or to search for homes for sale visit Keller Williams Realty online at (www.kw.com). For more information about KWWorldwide, please visit kwworldwide.com.
AUSTIN, TEXAS November 3, 2022 — Keller Williams (KW) , the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, reports YTD ’22 results, having achieved significant worldwide growth and topped corporate culture rankings. The company’s associates had both outpaced the industry and shattered records in every category Keller Williams Measures.
“As we face increasing macroeconomic headwinds, we are preparing for what we expect to be a slower growth period,” said Sajag Patel, chief operating officer, KW. “Yet, our value proposition in training and coaching is specifically geared to enable our agents to take more market share during economic shifts.”
“To embrace the market of the moment in Q3 ’22, we purposely launched four new business communities as agents are wanting a greater sense of connection, empowerment, and impact,” said Patel. “Developed in partnership with agents, communities are one more way we’re enabling entrepreneurs to thrive in this fast-shifting market.”
- Named the #1 training organization across all industries in the world by Training Magazine, and inducted into the publication’s Training Hall of Fame in 2018. Listed as one of the “happiest companies to work for” by Career bliss as reported by Forbes.
- Reaching No. 1 on the Wall Street Journal business bestseller list with co-founder Gary Keller’s The ONE Thing, which has now been translated into 23 languages
- Recognized by Inc. as a Top 100 Real Estate Company and received the Inc. Hire Power Award.
- Made Entrepreneur Magazine Franchise 500 list of top franchises for the 7th year in a row.
- Honored by Inc. Magazine 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies for the 8th consecutive
year in a row.
Features for consumers include:
- The ability to search for homes based on criteria or by custom drawing on an interactive map.
- GPS localized data displays homes in a given area that match the consumer’s price range
- The ability to easily swipe through galleries of photos to decide whether a home fits one’s needs and then add it to saved searches for convenient reference on the app or via the agent’s website, where the saved searches are synced.
- Faster communication between agents and consumers via call, text or email.
The strong growth, productivity and profitability gains follow a year of milestones for the company:
- The release of the Keller Williams mobile app – personally branded for each of the company’s 180,000 associates.
- Keller Williams family, this year showcased to the world that an education-based, technologydriven, consumer-focused company could drive innovation and excellence.
Keller Williams operates a charitable arm known as KW Cares, which is a nonprofit organization set up to assist associates of the company and their families deal with hardships and emergencies. Examples of giving include providing assistance to help fight serious illness or recover from a life altering accident. KW Cares has helped nearly 5000 associates and their families in the last 18 years. They have given out $55,287,842 in total grant funds, $28,421,870 in life altering events, $14,171,239 in Natural Disaster Relief, and $5,957,105 total tithed. The organization also donates to various other nonprofits including the Ryan’s Well Foundation, Homes For Our Troops, and the M. D. Anderson Cancer Center.
Beginning in 2009, Keller Williams began organizing a one-day yearly event where all associates spend a day away from the office donating their time to their local communities. Known among the associates as RED Day (Renew, Energize, and Donate), all Keller Williams offices shut down for the event. Since its inception, associates have been involved with projects that include rebuilding homes, hosting blood drives, giving to local food shelters, and refurbishing local parks.